# Image toolbox plugin for Craft CMS 4.x
Image Toolbox is Craft CMS plugin that helps with the use of image transforms in the templates.
- Automatic creation of webp variant of images, with fallback for browsers that don't support this format.
- Automatic creation of placeholder images. Plugin outputs either transformed image or placeholder with size based on image transform, if image is missing.
- Generating responsive images with multiple variants, displayed on specific breakpoints by using
- Imager-x (opens new window) support - but you can use it with native Craft image transforms as well.
- Image variants field, allowing admins to configure image variants and breakpoints using the control panel (PRO edition).
To install the plugin, follow these instructions.
Open your terminal and go to your Craft project:
Then tell Composer to load the plugin:
composer require craftsnippets/craft-image-toolbox
In the Control Panel, go to Settings → Plugins and click the “Install” button for Image toolbox.
- Retina support
- Applying transform on assets within HTML strings
Brought to you by Craft Snippets (opens new window)